ICE Raids - Last Minute Reminder - Keep People Safe If You Can
We need to have a serious talk about the ICE raids
All right, just in case you don't know, ICE is going to engage in mass roundups of Hispanic peoples in 10 major cities starting on Sunday: [https://abc7news.com/politics/ice-raids-in-10-cities-including-sf-to-begin-sunday-report-says-/5388530/](https://abc7news.com/politics/ice-raids-in-10-cities-including-sf-to-begin-sunday-report-says-/5388530/)
Here are the 10 major cities affected:
>Among the 10 cities targeted will be San Francisco. That's according to the [New York Times](https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/11/us/politics/ice-families-deport.html) late Wednesday night. Los Angeles, Houston, Denver, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Baltimore, Chicago and Atlanta are the other cities that will be targeted.
We know what's going to happen to the people they capture. We know they're going to be thrown into concentration camps, and we all know what the fuck happens to people in those hellholes. We've found mass graves.
That can't be allowed to happen. We need to find the Hispanic peoples ICE is targeting, and hide them. Like **now.**
**The raids are going to start on Sunday. That gives us two days prep-time. We can do this.**
We need to:
1. Find people in the 10 major cities affected who have spare room in their houses, businesses, wherever where they can hide people for a few days until the raids blow over
2. Find the peoples ICE is targeting
3. Connect them and make sure ICE can't find them
European peoples did the same thing to help protect the Jews from Nazi extermination, so guess what we're going to have to do if we don't want the blood of thousands of innocent people on our hands?
* Who here has or knows anyone in those major cities who has spare room where they live or otherwise control they can and would be willing to use to help hide a family for a few days?
* Who here knows of any Hispanic peoples targeted for the raids, or undocumented migrants in general since the article states they're taking anybody they can fucking find whether they're on the list or not?
* Who'd be willing to help hide a genocide victim?
Come on, speak up, we have to act NOW.
Not just defer responsibility to organizations, I mean speak up and act NOW.
Even if you can't hide anybody and don't know anybody who can, you can ask around, find someone who can, and connect them to an undocumented migrant. Ask people who go to leftist groups. Ask people who go to pickets. Spread the word -- copy and paste this thread on other social media sites. Make shit happen. It is never too late even if it is already starting, someone spending an hour on your couch could save them from spending the rest of their days in a cage. There's no time to lose.