trying to explain the procedure, re: Weird brain stuff
so basically (going from the thumbnail) you got part A that's underneath at the intersection, and – after the loop around the bar – part B that's on top at the intersection (this is the part with the plug).
you want B with the plug to pass part A on top / in front of part A
you can't get the plug in front of part A because of the bar
so, take part A and move it behind the plug (pushing part A underneath the bar), thereby allowing the plug pass behind the bar but in front of part A
et voilà, part B is free
• not receiving notifications on Android with clients other than Element when not using GApps
• Element on Android taking lots of RAM after a while
• availability of more-or-less homeserver-dependent features like stickers and bridges
• usability of voicemessages is pretty bad
• no ability to send a text along with an image
• unclear that filenames of pictures will be sent
• no overview of sent images
• no pinned messages
• no live location sharing
• no ability to sort rooms into personal categories (ignoring the distinction of dms/spaces)
• ability to have avatar not world-visible / only in specific rooms
photo of picture frames hanging in a 3 by 2 grid, each of them showing a word with the characters wrapped into a 3 by 3 character grid, such that there are multiple apparent ways of reading all of the words.
The intended way of reading, each frame being read individually, the words are
Another very obvious way of reading, all frames combined being read line-by-line, is pointed out underneath (it doesn't makee sense):
fallback account of @trisschen, everything from over there applies here as well
Plural Café is a community for plural systems and plural-friendly singlets alike, that hopes to foster a safe place for finding and interacting with other systems in the Mastodon fediverse.